The library allows you to easily access scanning functions from Delphi 6, 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3 and also from Lazarus.
- Full html help for the component classes. The library is able to fully access Twain capabilities.
- Acquiring images is easy as a few line codes
- Direct access to various twain features
- Showcases making it easy to learn
InstallationI included packages for Delphi XE2, but there is no need to install them. You can easily use Delphi Twain from the source code. Just add the source code directory to your library path.
An experienced user will definitely be able to create packages for other Delphi versions.
LicenseHe couldn't find any license information of the original DelphiTwain library, so I decided to license my modified library (starting from version 1.1) under:
MPL / GPL / LGPL.
The library is initially created by © Gustavo Daud and modified by Nemeth Peter and vcldeveloper.
- Original code: delphitwain.sourceforge.net
- Unicode modifications: stackoverflow.com/questions/2059343/twain-scanning-components-for-delphi
Please be sure you check the license information before downloading any of the files below.
Libraries with full source code